Friday, July 27, 2007

Life gives answers in three ways

Life gives answers in three ways:

When you ask life for some thing
1. It says yes and gives you what you want
2. It says no and gives you something better
3. It says wait and gives you the best

My belief is that if you do not ask for anything, do not have any expectations, be sincere in your efforts you will get the best. It happened with me all my life. I never planned for anything. I took one step at a time, put in my sincere efforts got the best results.

I did not have a wish list for anything. Things just happened for me. May be I am very lucky. But I don’t believe that people are just lucky and they get what they want without the hard work. I think of it more as I got what I deserved. I guess it is like that with everyone.

I have seen my parents live like this. Dad and mom never had any expectations from life, from us, from what they did. And they led a happy, peaceful life. You will not face many disappointments in this way of life.

I believe in God. But I confess I pray most of the time when I need something, like when I go for an interview. But I never ask for success in my attempt. I do ask for the strength to do my best. After the interview or any exam I ask god to give me what I deserve the most. I will accept it happily; with out any regret what so ever. I am not a super human not to get disappointed when I fail in my attempts. But I do recover quickly keeping in mind that “Everything happens for the best.”

The secret is I don't know what is best for me, and I leave it for my fate, destiny or God to decide it for me. One catch for this is that you need to make the best of what is given to you. I failed at certain things in my life but I had better things that followed. So now when I fail at some thing I feel that it will do something good for me in the long run. Now I am less worried about my future!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

There is a ‘crying’ child vs. a ‘patient, smiling’ child. Crying child gets half cooked food but a ‘smiling and patient’ child gets the full meal.

MOTHER prepares every second of our life as we deserve. Everything in life gets unfolded naturally at the ripe time. Life is a pre- and well- determined sheet of fate….as SRIRAM SIR demonstrates it.

Swami Vivekananda turns to the crowd to say that everything is in your hands next second he turns to his GURU Ramakrishna to say that you are the doer!

There are plenty of statements about Life; yours also is a true one Madhuri!

I wish you should not be a 'less' worried about your future but a 'never' worried Person !

Sivakanth Panchagnula (Neelima’s Hubby)

Unknown said...

Good one !

Neelima

Madhuri said...

Thanks for the nice feedback. Who is Sriram Sir?

Well, about worrying about life, I guess it is difficult not to be worried at all about one's life. I will try my best to make it the least.

Nice knowing you.

Madhuri

Unknown said...

If one believes “Every thing for our goooood” Life will be smooth and interesting….

Good one madhuri.

Mytreyi said...

good one madhuri. I agree with you completely.

you really are bringing up nice topics.. keep it going !

swathi said...

Good one Madhuri.....

I would like to add a simple quote...which has become true in my life....."Life is overcoming the unexpected and discovering the unknown".....I guess "Life gives answers in three ways" has been summed up in the above quote....

My Life:

i'd like to see a pleasant smile on my near and dear faces, joke around and have fun,eat icecream on a rainy day,watch a horror movie in the middle of night,
wake up late to a lazy Sunday morning....

and the list goes on...

Its all about keeping myself happy and making other smile