Thursday, January 3, 2008

You are everything I never knew I always wanted

I did not know what I wanted in you for I was not ready for it. I did not know what I was in the first place to think about how you should be. The thought or need for you never occurred to me when you happened in my life. It was not love at first sight or some falling star saying that this is the guy. I did not feel anything when I first met you.

I must agree that everything changed after that. It felt like I found the one thing I really care about, the one special thing that means more to me than anything else in the world. The things you told me, the dreams you showed me, I never heard them before in any stories or saw them in movies. You were so unique. You are the epitome of every quality that I have ever looked for in another person.

I heard my friends say that you have missed some thing in life if you did not fall in love randomly following your heart. But it does not matter that I missed such excitements in the past as I am enjoying my journey now. Falling in love with you is the greatest thing that happened to me when it was least expected.

You could have been anywhere in the world but you picked me to be with you. I like who I am because of you. My life is better with you by my side. It feels like we are the best match that can ever be made and we had nothing to do with it. It just happened.

I always believed that the trick in life isn't getting what you want; it is in wanting it after you get it. After all these years I know you, I think I would miss you even if we never met. Because you are everything I never knew I always wanted!

No comments: